Thursday, August 2, 2018

To The Moon - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!
I am back today with a cute Simple Stories Oh, Baby layout for you. I am smitten with the soft pastel colors in this collection making it perfect for either boys or girls. Today I am scrapping this hospital photo of my cute little nephew.

The main focus of my layout is this To The Moon digital cut file from JustNick Studios cut from the yellow gingham pattern paper. I used the star openings to do some string art. I love the texture it adds. This chipboard sticker bear is just adorable, isn't he.


I trimmed my photo to be heart shaped to fit the cut file heart dangling from the moon and added a chipboard sticker bow where the heart is connected to the moon.
To add interest to the background, I used a cloud stencil and blue distress oxide ink to create some fluffy blue clouds. The stars leftover from the cut file were then scattered across my page along with some star stickers.

Along the right edge of my layout I added the tape measure paper. To soften things, I also added a punched eyelet lace edge. Over this I placed a cloud and this adorable bear riding in a hot air balloon.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out my YouTube process video ...


Supplies Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!