Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Jillibean Soup Cards

Hello blogging friends!

I created a Jillibean Soup couple cards I wanted to share with you. 

Happy Birthday

I am always in need of Birthday cards and I thought it would be fun to use the red polka dot AlphaBean Stickers for my sentiment and combine them with Love pattern paper from the Bohemian Brew collection. To keep with the monochromatic theme I used a red happy Soup Label, added a red bow, and these red vases with flowers.



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Bohemian Brew / Love

Other: twine, white cardstock 

Glad You Are One Of My Peeps

On my second card, I used the Heart Birdhouse stamps and dies along with pattern papers from the Bowl Of Dreams collection. I stamped the sentiment with a pigment ink and embossed it with a translucent embossing powder. To make the birdhouse look more realistic, I stamped the image onto a woodgrain pattern paper. The bird and butterfly were stamped and embossed as well.



Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Pattern Paper: Bowl Of Dreams / Aim HighBite Size Bits
Pattern Paper: Soup Staples III / Kraft Triangle
Clear Stamps & Dies: Heart Birdhouse

Other: cardstock, ColorBox pigment ink, Stampendous embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!