Thursday, June 21, 2018

So Sweet Baby - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!
I am back today with an adorable Simple Stories Oh, Baby layout for you. Come on, admit it ... we all take tons of photos of babies! They grow so fast over a short period of time and we want to remember every moment. What better way to document those photos then with the Oh, Baby collection. With it's gender neutral tones it's perfect for baby boys as well as baby girls. I couldn't resist scrapping this photo of my cute little nephew...

I printed my photo in a sepia tone to coordinate with the brown tones in the papers. Because I absolutely loved every piece of pattern paper in this collection, I wanted to use as much of it as possible on this layout. I did that by cutting banner strips and arranging them along the top of my layout. Then I matted my photo with some blue pattern paper and used foam adhesive to give it some dimension. 


So many cute little adorable animals and other baby die cuts and stickers make embellishments choices a breeze.

At the bottom of my layout I arranged stickers, die cuts, and a fabulous chipboard title.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out the adorable Oh, Baby collection ...  and did you know there is also an Oh, Baby Expecting and an Oh, Baby Adoption too!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!