Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Dog Dies - New Release

Hello blogging friends!

Top Dog Dies just release some fabulous winter dies.... perfect for your Christmas card making or Winter themed cards. This Polar Bear die set is one of my favorites from the release. Aren't they adorable!


I used the Doodlebug Frosty Friends collection for my card...


Besides the Polar Bear die set I used the Borders 2 die set as well. There are 3 border dies in the set. I used this delicate scallop.

Those snowflakes are part of the Polar Bear die set as well. I love all the details in this die set, from the iceberg to that scallop circle die cut. And who wouldn't love those adorable polar bears!




Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Polar Bear die set
Pattern Paper: Doodlebug
Stamp: Elles Studio
Ink: Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink

Check out the Top Dog Dies store to see all the new dies.
Thanks for stopping by,
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!