Friday, December 12, 2014

Sparkle & Shine cards - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends! I have some cards to share that I created with the Sweet Stamp Shop Sparkle and Shine stamp set that was included in my December Clique Kit Enchanted Meadow. Since this kit is full of diamond stamps, diamond paper, acrylic diamonds, and even a clique kit exclusive diamond digital cut file, I wanted to brainstorm card ideas (other than wedding which was the first thing that popped into my head). Here are some sentiments I came up with ...

"You're a Gem"
"Congrats on the Shiny New Bling"
"I Think You're Brilliant"
"You Sparkle & Shine"
"You Rock"
"Rock On"

and my cards using some of these sentiments and the stamps...


On this card I printed the sentiment using my computer and  Microsoft Word software. The font is Lavanderia (one of my favorites) which you can download for free. You can find it here ... thefonty.com.  dafont.com is another great source for fonts and explains how to install your new font for different operating systems.

YoureAGem

and one more...

YouRock


Can you think of other diamond sentiments? I would love to hear them!

CK_VarsityTeam_Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!