Thursday, May 15, 2014

She Said Yes! - Love My Tapes

Hello blogging friends. I have my first layout for Love My Tapes up on the blog today! I would love to have you stop over there and tell them I sent you. I received some fabulous rolls of washi tape, fabric tape, and lace tape to design with, but a couple rolls just jumped out for me. I got some engagement/wedding washi tape! I had the perfect photo for that washi tape too. I've been wanting to scrap this photo since Christmas when my daughter and her boyfriend announced their engagement. A special photo calls for special papers. I am using the Teresa Collins Santa's List collection, one of my all time favorite Christmas collections.


I have been having a love affair with vellum and sequins. I just can't help myself. Plus, check out this gorgeous washi tape! You can see that engagement/wedding washi in the first close-up and again in the lower left corner of my main photo (It says "Will you marry me?"). Perfect, Right! I also used an intricate black washi that had hearts in the middle. With the red and white, the pop of black really draws your eye right to that photo.



I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers. I love their sketches!


and guess what .....
I am joining the Creative Scrappers Design Team!!!!!  Somebody pinch me.


I am so looking forward to the weekend. Sunshine and no rain! Hopefully I will get my garden in.
Take care.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!