Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thanks Whooo! - Imaginisce Teacher Appreciation

Hello blogging friends. I have a teacher appreciation treat bag to share with your today that I made with my Imaginisce Childhood Memories and Good Dog scraps.

I found this little guy in the Silhouette on-line store ( a Lori Whitlock design) and knew he would be perfect for a Teacher Appreciation gift. This is a treat bag, so I can fill him with some candy and a gift card. I added this little tag on the back to say Thanks as an owl would :) I could see this making a great graduation gift too. Just change the tag saying to something like "You did Owl-right!"




Supplies:
Imaginisce: Childhood Memories: Patterned Paper;  Good Dog: Pattern Paper;
Core-dinations cardstock; Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Mocha Mama; Lori Whitlock 3D Owl Tote Box;  Silhoutte Cameo Die Cut machine; May Arts ribbon; Marvy Uchida tag punch.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Marcia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!