Wednesday, September 25, 2024

September Layout Share - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hey everyone. I am so excited to share my layouts created with the September Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This amazing kit featured the new Shimelle Reasons To Smile collection from American Crafts. It also contained some Vicki Boutin Bold & Bright papers and die cut ephemera. Every month the kit also includes a sketch and digital cut files from the Cut Shoppe. Here's what I created ...

1. Everyday Moments - This digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe was included in the September kit subscription. I cut it large from the blue ledger paper and backed the letters with pattern paper from The Reasons To Smile collection. This was a fun layout to create with its vellum bubbles extending out from this sweet photo of my grandson with his bubble blower. Watch the process video to see how it came together.


2. Having Fun - This layout was loosely based on the sketch this month by Laura Whitaker. My daughter and boyfriend are posing in front of Sweet Martha's Cookies at the Minnesota State Fair.




3. Enjoy - This bright layout documents a fun outing with our grandson. Ice Cream Will Make Today Better ... or not when your going through the terrible twos.

4. Reasons To Smile - The heart balloon pattern paper inspired me to create a balloon bouquet on this birthday layout.


My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. I used the Main kit for these layouts. Each kit is put together beautifully. There is really something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!