Monday, September 11, 2023

Layout Share - September My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello everyone!

Can you believe it's September already? Where did my summer go? I loved the September Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook because it included the Pretty Little Studio Hey Summer collection so I can still scrap some pages from summer before switching to fall. Let me show you what I created ...

1. Water Fun - I created a process video for this fun layout of my niece Cora playing in the splash pad at a local pool. I created a mixed media background using the Vicki Boutin stencil that was included in the kit. I am also using one of the kits digital cut files. This Water Fun cut file is from The Cut Shoppe. My layout is based on a PageMaps sketch from September of this year.


2. Beach

My husband and I had a wonderful vacation in Key West this year celebrating our 40th anniversary. We did a fishing expedition that stopped on this tiny island where I did some shelling. Imagine my surprise when I turned over a shell and saw the word "Love" inside! I had to document that story on this layout.




3. Salty Air

This is another layout from our Key West trip. Here we ventured to For Zachary State Park Beach. This layout is based on the monthly My Creative Scrapbook sketch.




4. Poolside

My last layout is another from the Key West vacation. There is nothing more relaxing than laying poolside soaking up some sun and enjoying my favorite pina colada drink. 




My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. There is something for every kind of scrapbooker! Go check them all out.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!