Saturday, August 12, 2023

Layout Share August My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit

 Hello everyone. The August Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is gorgeous and full of  product to create with. It features the Simple Stories The Little Things collection as well as a 49th & Market background paper, a Vicki Boutin stamp set, and an Echo Park Paper die cut ephemera pack. I created 4 layouts and still have lots of paper and embellishments left over. Let me show you what I created.

1.  Little Moments - I created this layout using a sketch from Allison Davis at Scrapbook Generations. It documents my niece enjoying some cotton candy for the first time. Totally Adorable! Watch my process video here to learn more about it.


2. Let Love Bloom - How precious is this layout? It uses the 49th & Market background paper, the stamp set, and some of the Echo Park die cut ephemera in addition to all those Simple Stories The Little Things embellishments. For more details, watch my YouTube video.


3. Love Story - This layout uses one of the PearTree Cut files that is included with a kit subscription and features some engagement photos of my nephew and his now wife that I took. I used the My Creative Scrapbook sketch of the month created by design team member Rebecca Moore.


4.  July 4th - My daughter was visiting from Denver so we had to do a 4th of July BBQ for the family. Of course my adorable grandson all decked out for the holiday in red, white and blue was the center of attention. I used a stitching star cut file from Paige Evan that was free for her newsletter subscribers. 


My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits every month. Be sure to check out the other kits and projects the designers created with them.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!