Friday, March 17, 2023

Remember This Moment

 Hello friends!

I have another layout to share that I created with my March Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studios Spring Vibes collection. I am still working my way through the maternity photos I took of my son and his girlfriend. They were expecting a boy, thus the blue background. 


My layout is based on the monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook.


You can see detailed photos and here all about my process by watching my YouTube video.


I am linking it up to the March Pinkfresh Studios monthly challenge which is to use layers and the color palette in the below photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Check out all of the kits at My Creative Scrapbook this month. They are amazing!
~Marcia



1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!