Monday, March 27, 2023

Happy Spring

 Hello friends!

I have another layout to share that I created with my March Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studios Spring Vibes collection. I’m using a cut file from PearTree Cut Files that is included with a kit subscription. I created a library pocket with a new die from Sizzix. It was perfect for holding my journaling and a cute tag. I layered it on top of a heart die from My Favorite Things. This is a photo of my daughter living in Denver. She couldn’t make it home for Easter last year and sent me this selfie with her dog. So cute with the Snapchat filter. 





I am linking it up to the March Pinkfresh Studios monthly challenge which is to use layers and the color palette in the below photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Check out all of the kits at My Creative Scrapbook this month. They are amazing!
~Marcia

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!