Tuesday, February 14, 2023

February Main Kit Layouts - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello friends,

I have some awesome layouts to share with you that I created with the fabulous February Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring the Simple Stories Life Captured collection with some Vicki Boutin Print Shop papers and puffy title stickers.

1. Love You More - This layout was inspired by this amazing cut file from PearTree Cut Files that is included with your kit subscription. I decided to use the hearts to frame my photos of my grandson Jameson at 2 months. Watch my YouTube video to see how this came together.


2. New Day, New Month, New Year, New Me - Another cut file from PearTree Cut files that is included in this kit inspired my next layout New Day, New Month, New Year, New Me. With 2023 resolutions being made, this cut file is spot on. At least for me it was as I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's (underactive thyroid) and pre-diabetes. It's time for some self love as I am struggling with just staying awake some days. Watch my YouTube video to see how this came together.


3. The Small Things - I used a sketch from PageMaps for this next layout documenting the newest family member, my great niece Ella Jo. The Vicki Boutin butterfly stencil I used here is included in the kit.


4. Back 2 School - With the Office/ School ephemera in the Simple Stories Life Captured collection I decided to pull out an old first day of school photo and finally scrap it. I used the monthly sketch by Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to checkout all the kits from My Creative Scrapbook. There is sure to be something for everyone.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!