Sunday, October 9, 2022

September Layouts for My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello everyone!

So sorry I'm late in sharing my September layouts created with the Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This pretty kit featured the Jen Hadfield Live and Let Grow collection from American Crafts. My Creative Scrapbook puts together 4 kits each month so there is something for every type of scrapbooker you are.

1. Love Always was the first layout I created. I wanted to scrap more of the photos from my son and his girlfriend's maternity photo shoot. The "Piece of My Heart" cut file which is included in your kit subscription was perfect to frame my photo and is from The Cut Shoppe. I used my Lindy's Magicals to create my background. Check out my YouTube process video to see how it came together.


2. Gone Fishing was the second layout I created. I was so excited to see the fish pattern paper that is part of the Live and Let Grow collection. After all, I live in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes and then some! We love to go fishing! This is a photo of my sone from years ago. I am using a cut file I purchased from PearTree Cut Files. Check out my YouTube process video to see how I created it. I am also using some epoxy fishing flair from Scrappin Happy Studio .




3. Catch of the Day is another fishing layout with a more recent photo of my son and husband with their humungo northerns. This is another cut file from PearTree Cut Files that I purchased. Here again I used some epoxy fishing flair from Scrappin Happy Studio .




4. I Love You This Much was my final layout, I am scrapping photos of myself and a grand furbaby that belongs to my daughter. I’m documenting the first time I met my daughter’s new rescue dog Teddy. I was preparing to sleep on her couch when Teddy decided I needed company. The look on his face when my daughter told him he couldn’t sleep on top of me was priceless. Poor Teddy. The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe and is included with your kit subscription. I added some @lovemytapes washi tape to my die-cut title and ran it through my Silhouette Cameo a second time. 




So here is one of the reasons I am late posting my layouts ... new gransdson Jameson arrived at the end of August. 


And the other reason ... We foster failed with our latest rescue dog Allie. She is not quite a year old and so sweet and gentle.



Thanks so much for stopping by,
~Marcia








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!