Saturday, August 14, 2021

At the Beach - My Creative Scrapbook

 Hey blogging friends!

My YouTube channel has been silent too long ... thanks to a scrapbook room renovation (that is done but still not organized yet and I'm thinking may never be). So I videotaped this layout I created for My Creative Scrapbook using the August Main kit featuring the Simple Stories Safe Travels collection. It's a generic collection that allows you to scrap all kinds of vacation memories from beach, to road trip, to campground. The subject of this layout is my daughter and boyfriend from a recent vacation to Tulum Mexico.


The awesome kits from My Creative Scrapbook include awesome cut files from PearTree Cut files. I used a Shell Frame and Find Me At The Beach files here.


All these yummy layers were placed on top of a Vicki Boutin Mixed Media background.


You can catch the process video here ...




Thanks so much for sticking with me through my dryspell.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!