Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Good Cheer - Lori Whitlock

 Hello everybody. 

Are we ready to say goodbye to 2020! I sure am!! No parties yet for us though. We will be celebrating at home, just hubby and I. I do sure hope 2021 treats us better. If you know of someone in need of some good cheer in 2021, you can send them this card. My card will soon be headed overseas to my favorite serviceman. I hope it will bring a smile to his face.

I used the Lori Whitlock Hexagon Pop-Up New Year's Card ( SVG, Silhouette ).  New Year's decorations are usually silver and gold, so I went with that and added a black glitter cardstock base. The Good Cheer is a rub on I found while rummaging in my stash when making Christmas cards.

I love these 3D cards! They fold flat for mailing, but can be popped up and displayed. Thanks so much for stopping by. Here's hoping 2021 is better.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!