Friday, May 24, 2019

Dad - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

Having just celebrated Mother's Day, I've been thinking about the Father's Day coming up. I am fortunate that my husband was good Father for his children. I have a layout to share today that is a play on words and a tribute to him. I used the JustNick Studios Outline Alphas digital cut file to create 3 words; Wonderful, Amazing, and Incredible. I filled the negative space with pattern papers emphasizing one letter in each word to spell DAD. I used the Simple Stories Heart collection.



Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. Dad's are Wonderful, Amazing, and Incredible!




Here is the digital cut file I used today...


Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!