Monday, January 4, 2016

This Is Bliss - Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends.

I am back today with another layout to share with you that I created with the January Clique Kit featuring the fun Fancy Pants Designs Happy Place collection. Once again I am using that beautiful floral print paper with some pictures I took of my nephew Harper enjoying a popsicle.

  ThisIsBliss

Tilt 

 Isn't he a Cutie Patootie! He is even sharing his popsicle with his stuffed monkey. That adorable little origami elephant was perfect for these photos.

  Elephant 

 I created this layout while cropping with a friend this past weekend. I hate packing and unpacking when going to a crop, so I tend to take the bare minimum. Of course I took my January Clique Kit with all those coordinating embellishments. It makes planning for a crop so much easier! I did not however bring any mixed media paints, gesso, etc ... I wanted to make sure everything was dry when it was time for me to pack up and go. I do however always bring my Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalk Inks and sponge daubers with me. They are perfect for adding just a little bit of color. I used it to highlight text on the script paper and also around the edges of my entire layout.

  Inkpad

Enjoy 

 I didn't even need my Silhouette for this layout. These ephemera die cuts from the Happy Place collection make for the perfect title.

  Title

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!