Thursday, June 28, 2018

Hello You - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging  friends!

I have a Jillibean Soup layout to share today using the 2 Cool For School collection. I thought I would use it to scrap a fun photo of my husband. I took this photo shortly after his bicep reattachment surgery. After surgery, the last thing he needed was to fall and re-injure it. But, of course, my accident prone husband couldn't resist trying out a fun new toy. He knew I was watching and was just pushing my buttons. He posed for the photo when I went out to give him a piece of my mind, lol.


I had loads of fun creating this layout. It has so many awesome embellishments that I thought it would be fun to arrange them in rows along with strips of pattern papers. I especially love those little
puffy sticker sneakers. Some machine stitching adds some interest too.



I cut some stars in various sizes from different pattern papers and used them as focal points on my layout, creating a visual triangle.




2 Cool For School can be used for your guys too ... no matter what the age.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!