Thursday, December 8, 2016

Classic Christmas - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

Marcia here today with some Simple Stories Classic Christmas inspiration. There are so many things I love about this collection, the plaid patterns, the classic red and green colors, ... did I mention the plaid? Oh yes, plaid is showing up everywhere. At first I thought this collection would be so great for scrapping my guys, but then I found these pictures of my daughter with reindeer antlers on her head and wearing a plaid dress. Adorable! I had to scrap those pictures with the Classic Christmas collection. Here is 'Reindeer Games' ...
  

I used the Outline Alpha digital cut file from JustNick for my title. I love the semi-circle placement. I fussy cut this cute reindeer out and gave him a red nose with one of the enamel dots. Now it matches my daughter's red nose!



So many fun things to layer; the die cut bits and pieces, the gorgeous bradz, and even a roller stamp to add a few Christmas phrases.


This collection has some festive washi tape too. You can see the red stripped washi under my photos and the christmas words washi over my center photo and at the bottom of my layout. The metal clips are super adorable too. 



I don't know about you, but I love crafting for Christmas. I make a lot of cards to mail out. Lots of my Aunts and Uncles I don't get to see very much and a Christmas letter and a card helps me to keep in touch with them. Unfortunately some are in senior care facilities and I like my card to double as Christmas decor for them. These Christmas box cards are just the ticket ...



This JOY card has lots of beautiful layers. Here is what it looks like from a top down angle.



and best of all ... they fold flat for mailing!



I must still be a little girl at heart, because this sled sure looks like so much fun. I had one just like it when I was little. Hopefully it stirs up fond memories for Aunts and Uncles too.



Along with the sled you can see Christmas presents, a candle lit lantern, and fun ice skates. Doesn't that wreath look great on that door!



Here is what it looks like folded flat.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies Used
Item #7300 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Collection Kit
Item #7322 Simple Stories Classic Christmas 6x6 paper pad
Item #7327 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Bradz
Item #7329 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Bits and Pieces
Item #7331 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Enamel Dots and Shapes
Item #7342 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Washi Tape
Item #7343 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Epoxy Metal Clips
Item #7345 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Roller Stamp
Item #7315 Simple Stories Classic Christmas 4x4 and 4x6 Vertical Elements Pattern Paper
Item #7310 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Deck the Halls Pattern Paper
Item #7306 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Oh Christmas Tree Pattern Paper
Item #7311 Simple Stories Classic Christmas Fun and Frosty Pattern Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!