Sunday, May 3, 2015

NSD at Clique Kits

Hello blogging friends! Saturday was National Scrapbook Day, but at Clique Kits we are celebrating today with challenges on the Facebook NSD Event page all day long. Lots of fabulous prizes too.

My challenge is to add some stitching to your project with either a sewing machine or faux stitching.
I used the gorgeous Fancy Pants Designs Office Suite collection that was included in the Clique Kits NSD kit to create this adorable shaker card.


I use a cut file from The Cut Shoppe that was a freebie on their blog yesterday. I couldn't wait to turn that Hello tag into a shaker. I LOVE how it turned out.


Did you do any scrapping for NSD?
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. This is just so sweet Marcia! I was able to scrap all day at a crop on Saturday which is a huge deal!!! I love your sweet card and played along with my Clique Kits NSD kit. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!