Friday, April 17, 2015

Carousel Party with Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!
Friday, I didn't think you would get here fast enough! This working girl is looking forward to a weekend, hopefully a weekend where I won't be called into work.

I stayed up a late night, or two, or three to create this carousel cupcake holder with my beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studios Sugar & Spice collection papers, an SVGcuts digital cutting file, my Xyron 9" Creative Station, and my Silhouette Cameo.


The horses are mounted on straws with washi tape. I have cake pops somewhere in my craft room and couldn't find them. Time to clean my craft room again, lol.


There are even cupcake wrappers to coordinate from the Sugar & Spice collection.



This baby even has mirrors! (ok it's reflective foil paper)


Check out these gorgeous patterns!


One more pic....


I love how this turned out....I am saving it for a baby shower since I don't have little girls anymore. Don't worry, those cupcakes have already been eaten. They are from the famous Nadia Cakes, winner of the Food Network Cupcake Wars!

Maybe I will have to get hubby out this weekend to see if we can find a carousel ride that's open already. Have a great weekend everyone!
~Marcia

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marcia, Wow... what an amazing and intricate project. It's absolutely stunning.
    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I *love* Cocoa Vanilla papers. I haven't opened my Sugar&Spice collection yet, but I've been giving Flying High a huge workout. My March and April blog posts have a few layouts, mostly double pagers for my daughter's skydiving album. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is incredible!!! I am just in awe of this and I would want to keep on display at my house if I were you, hehehe! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!