Friday, October 11, 2013

Apple Pickin' - ScrapTown Lady Authentique layout

Hello blogging friends. Are you as happy as me that it is FRIDAY!!! I am so looking forward to getting caught up this weekend, since I had to work last weekend. Anyway, did you know Minnesota is famous for its apples? The University here created 'Honeycrisp' and now another apple variety that everyone is talking about 'SweetTango'. I had to get out and pick some Honeycrisp so I could make a pie! and ScrapTown Lady has the perfect paper for your apple picking photos. Check out my layout, created with Authentique Seasons Autumn ...


I loved the touch of lace on this piece of pattern paper, so I decided to play up the lace on my layout using some Cheery Lynn doily dies and a lace border die. I also have some fall leaves tucked in there. The leaves are also from a Cheery Lynn die. I want to show you some close ups so you can see the gorgeous details in these dies ...



ScrapTown Lady supplies:
Authentique Seasons Autumn One
Authentique Seasons Autumn Two
Authentique Seasons Autumn Three
Authentique Seasons Autumn Enhancements
My Favorite Things Die-namics Fishtail Flags
Cheery Lynn Small Leaves 1
Cheery Lynn Rum Punch Doily
Cheery Lynn Dutch Scallop Square
Cheery Lynn Anastasia Border Die
BasicGrey Lucille Wooden Buttons
Distress Ink in Walnut
Glue Dots
Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Squares
Scotch Quick Dry Glue

Other Supplies:
Chic Tags Fall Word Tags
Bazzill cardstock
hemp

Are you drooling over my pie? Or just that yummy paper? Go shopping in the ScrapTownLady store and get some for yourself!
~Marcia

3 comments:

  1. Marcia, this is darling, and would look so charming hanging in the kitchen. I love that layering work under the pic of the apples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout - so yummy! Love fall colors....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcia, this really DOES make me hungry! LOVE it, dear friend!!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!