Tuesday, September 17, 2013

School Year Desk Calendar - Quick Quote Club Q

Hello blogging friends. School is back in session and Quick Quotes has an amazing September Club Q. I get so excited when I get my box in the mail. I was thrilled with the Altered Kit this month. It's an amazing desktop school year calendar. I plan on keeping this beauty on my computer desk. The yellow, black and grey color combination with the gorgeous patterns gives it sophisticated elegance.



The kit comes with lots of die cuts for you to use for embellishing your pages. You can add some of your own touches too, like I did on my cover. I ran the calendar pages through my printer. I played with the numbers in a word doc grid until I got it just right.


Here are a few of the inside pages. I wanted note paper in my calendar, but you could easily use photos instead. Again, I added a few of my own die cuts. I couldn't resist using a spider web for October :) The album has some gorgeous natural pages, you won't want to cover them all up. I left pages with some bare spots.


In the back, There is a Year at a Glance Calendar page. I combined the Altered Kit Kicker Project on the back cover. I wanted a tear off note pad. I am so happy with how this turned out!


Quick Quotes Supplies:
Club Q - Altered Kit 
 Powderpuff chalk ink in Biscotti, and Midnight Confessions

Other supplies:
Silhouette
Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily Die
Maya Road Transparency
Typewriter Wood Veneer - Studio Calico HeyDay
Doodlebug Stickers
Tombow Adhesive

You have got to check out the other Club Q kits this month. They are fabulous.
Have a great week!
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how added themed embellishments to each month!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!