Monday, October 8, 2012

Never a Thumb Sucker - Artful Delight

Happy Monday! It feels like winter is upon us here in Minnesota with the cold weather we are having and there has even been snow in some parts of the state! It was a perfect excuse to stay inside (even though I should have been raking leaves.) and play with my Artful Delight scrapbook kit. Using the Cosmo Cricket Tea For Two papers in the kit, I created this layout of my daughter Naomi.
No, she was never a thumb sucker. Why suck a thumb when you have 5 fingers! This photo of her has always been one of my favorites. To suit the Cosmo Cricket papers, I sepia tinted the photo. The sketch is my own design.I think I am getting the hang of creating my sketches with Adobe Elements now...
Let me show you some close-ups of these beautiful buttons and flowers that are also part of the kit.

I am loving the clothespins and the Studio Calico wood veneer birds too.
There are still some of these kits left. Want to see what else they include?

SCRAPBOOK KIT
 
(don't mind the plastic in the upper left corner)
this kit will include
Echo Park - For the Record 2 collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Lazy Daisy
 Handwritten
Scattered Doilies
Borders
Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Tea Tins
Butter
Rose Petal Jam
My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Perfect - Best Paper
Simply Lovely - Doiley Paper
One of a  Kind - Notable Paper
One of a Kind - Specialty Paper
Simply Lovely - Damask Paper
Perfect - Flawless Paper
Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill -  12x12 sheets (1 each)
Piglet
White
Raven
Guacamole
Yukon Gold
Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit
6 - black clothes pins - Canvas Corp
5 - Cosmo Cricket - Elements Natural buttons
1 sheet - My Mind's Eye - The  Sweetest Thing collection -  Label stickers
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey Perfect Title diecut
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey One of a Kind Title diecut
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Wood and Chip buttons
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Enamel Dots
1 mini stamp set - Prima Zypher
1 - Prima - Junkyard Findings - Small Typo Bulbs
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Hearts and Arrows
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Birds
2 - Petaloo Flowers - Vanilla and Pink Penny Lane Mulberry Paper Ruffled Roses
1 sheet - Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Alphabet Stickers
You can view the card kit or order a kit(s) here.  
(Pssst.... previous months kits are discounted. You can get some amazing savings!!) 
Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!