Friday, June 29, 2012

The Sweetest Memories - Quick Quotes Inspiration

I am here today to share my latest Quick Quotes layout inspiration. I used the One Fine Day collection and balloon chipboard to create this layout of my son at 5 months old. I love how the colors in this collection coordinate with the blue hat and skin tones in my photo.
The vellum makes the perfect title for my layout. The balloon chipboard was finished with white crackle paint and Mango Mai Tai chalk ink. I even used the chalk ink to accent my ducks and help them blend better into the color scheme.
Quick Quotes Supplies
One Fine Day 100
One Fine Day 200
One Fine Day 300
One Fine Day 400
Mango Mai Tai Powderpuff Chalk Ink
Lemonade Powderpuff Chalk Ink
Green Tea Powderpuff Chalk Ink
Blue Hawaiian Powderpuff Chalk Ink
The Sweetest Memories vellum quote
Balloon chipboard

Other Supplies
Glue Dots Vellum Adhesive Sheets
Tim Holtz Distress White picket fence crackle paint by Ranger Ink.

Bue Heart Grosgrain Ribbon and yellow bakers twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Martha Stewart punch around the page Vintage Floral
EK Success Deco Scallop punch
Duck Buttons with shanks removed. 
Button Brads from Making Memories
White and Blue DCWV cardstock
 
Today is the last day to enter my blogaversary giveaway. I will be posting a winner tomorrow on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!