Monday, April 11, 2022

March Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook

 Hello friends!

I apologize, I am slow to share my scrapbook layouts created with the March Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This gorgeous kit features the Maggie Holmes Market Square collection. With all Maggie Holmes collections, there are always pretty floral pattern papers perfect for fussy cutting. 

This first layout contains a photo of my new niece and nephew. I love how big he is smiling here.


I have a YouTube video of this layout here ...

With all the buildings in the collection, I was inspired to create a layout documenting the best breakfast I have ever had on our Paris travels.


More fussy cutting flowers on this layout of my son and his girlfriend attending a wedding in beautiful Northern Minnesota. I even managed to use the stamp set included in the kit.


I love these photos of my daughter and her boyfriend horseback riding in Montana when visiting friends there. This was a great opportunity to use all those animal chipboard and die cut pieces. I think that piglet is my favorite! The cut file I used is included with your kit subscription and is from PearTree Cut Files.


You can catch the YouTube layout here ...

Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!