Friday, January 28, 2022

Scrap Room Tour

 Hello everybody!

The design team at My Creative Scrapbook is taking turns showing where they create and today is my turn!

Luckily when Pam asked me to do a YouTube video, I was already months into a scrap room makeover. It started last winter with a closet overhaul where some much needed shelves were added. But then like all home improvement projects it morphed into so much more. We scraped off the popcorn ceilings in the entire house, painted trim and walls, and hung and painted new doors. Then I was ready for phase 2; purging tools and supplies I no longer needed and organizing the rest into a room that is my home office as well. I had piles of boxes to sort through. My room looked like an episode straight out of Hoarders. I added some drawers to my scrapbook desk, a magnetic frame for die storage, and repurposed other things like a quilt rack to hold spools of ribbon. What girl cave would be complete without some special touches like my animal print accessories.

This is what my room looked like before. 


Please checkout my YouTube video to hear about all my organizing tips, close-up views of storage solutions and a supply list of where you can find some storage items.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!