Friday, June 8, 2018

Wicked Fun - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

A year ago, my daughters and I were finally able to see the off-Broadway musical Wicked when it came to Minneapolis. It was so fabulous!!  I knew I wanted to use the Marquee Alpha digital cut file for these photos. It made for the perfect title cut from a vivid pink and yellow, just like the theater marquee sign.



I thought I would play up the Marquee Lights by using the Twilight Zone 1 background digital cut file. I love that it looks like light is radiating out from my title and photos.





I combined the Marquee Alpha with the Simple Set Alphabet to complete my title.



Here are the digital cut files I used today...







Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!