Sunday, February 16, 2014

Soft and Sweet - Imaginisce My Baby layout

Hello blogging friends. I am really enjoying my weekend. I got to spend time with all of my kids! Today we celebrated my Dad's 73rd birthday. Yesterday my daughter and I went hiking around Minnehaha Falls in Minneapolis. It is not a large waterfall. In the winter, it freezes over though and is so gorgeous. The water is so blue.


My daughter recently adopted a rescue dog. We took her hiking with us. I cannot believe how sweet this dog is. Her name is Sue and she is a Pyrenees mix. She loves the snow!


Ok, I do have a scrapbook layout to share with you too. I am in LOVE with the Imaginisce My Baby collection. Last week I used the baby girl paper for a canvas. This week I played with the baby boy papers.


This is my son Trenton almost 20 years ago. I cannot believe he will be 20 this June! Wasn't he a cutie patootie! I cut up a bunch of banners in different sizes and arranged them on my layout. With so much blue, I used some wood veneer stars and hemp to embellish. I love how the brown pops. All the Imaginisce collections have these fun coordinating buttons and die-cuts.



Thanks for stopping by my blog.
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and the blue frozen water is really stunning! Your picture looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!