Friday, March 16, 2018

Bubble Bliss | Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a Spring layout I created with the gorgeous Simple Stories Bliss collection. I just love the soft purples, pinks, and greens in this collection with the pops of black. It is so perfect for Spring photos. I dug out some older photos of my daughter where she was wearing a purple jacket and blowing bubbles from the front steps.


I wanted to use lots of circles on my layout to reinforce the bubble theme. I used a variety of pattern papers and cut my circles in different sizes, arranging them on my layout so the larger circles were in the middle and the smaller ones are at the top and bottom. I mixed in a few circles cut from vellum as well. I even framed one of my photos using a circular cut file from JustNick Studios called Round and Round.


I like mixing fonts for my title. I used the JustNick Studios Outline Alpha here for 'Bubble' as I wanted the letters to resemble bubbles and combined it with the scripty 'Bliss' chipboard text.


The Clear Stickers were perfect for adding even more dimensional bubbles with adorable butterflies or fun text. Then I embellished with more chipboard, adorable bits and pieces, and phrase stickers.


I love how this turned out! I know the Bliss collection would be perfect for your Spring scrapping too.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Items Used:
10012 - Bliss Collection Kit
10013 - Bliss Combo Sticker
10015 - Bliss Enjoy The Ride
10016 - Bliss Remember to Shine
10017 - Bliss Live In The Moment
10018 - Bliss 3x4 Elements
10019 - Bliss 4x6 Elements
10020 - Bliss Chipboard
10021 - Bliss Bits & Pieces
10022 - Bliss 4x6 Stickers
10023 - Bliss Clear Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!