Sunday, April 3, 2016

Island Fare - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with another vacation layout I created using the fun Hello Sunshine collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. The papers and embellishments are perfect for scrapping pictures from our trip to Kauai. One of the things I really love about traveling is trying the local foods. My layout is about some of our favorite finds. I actually ate fish and loved it! Seriously!! I really wanted to incorporate a mixture of photos and those cut apart journal cards on the Summer Hits paper and I thought a grid style layout would be the best way to do that. They are the perfect way to add journaling whether by computer or by had. Here is my layout...

  IslandFare

This Hello Sunshine card was one of my favorites from the sheet. I embellished it with a puffy sun sticker and a wood veneer piece from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios  Free Spirit collection.

  HelloSunshine

These pineapple wood veneers are also from the Free Spirit collection. Aren't they perfect for my favorite Pina Colada beverage! I also added some die cut ephemera and another puffy sticker.

  PinaColada

The floral pattern papers are always my favorite. I used the alpha stickers to create a portion of my title. I like to mix fonts and colors when creating titles.

  title

I love these little heart enamel shapes...

  AhiPoke

I hope I have given you some ideas for capturing your vacation memories too. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!