Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Totally Rad - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing a totally rad layout using the new Cocoa Vanilla Studios Totally Rad collection (sorry couldn't help myself there with the play on my layout title, lol).  I took some senior photos for my nephew who is graduating in a few months and thought the Totally Rad collection was perfect for scrapping some of them.

TotallyRad

The 2016 in the lower left is a cut file from JustNick Studios. There are so many awesome embellishments in the Totally Rad collection. I love the gear wood veneers, the new woodies, and fun flair buttons.

  LikeABoss

There are lots of awesome die cut ephemera pieces. I used some for my title.

  Title

I used more die cuts, wood veneers, and enamel shapes to embellish the top of my layout.

  HeyBoy

Here is one more photo of this awesome collection. I love the patterns and colors of these papers!

  Rad_Detail

You can see all of the this fabulous new Totally Rad collection on the Cocoa Vanilla Studios website.

Thanks for stopping by today.
 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!