Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Smile - Cocoa Vanilla Studios and JustNick

Hello blogging friends!

Today I am sharing another layout using the soft and beautiful Free Spirit collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios. I love the combination of orange with the pink in this collection and decided to play up those two colors. I had the perfect photo too. Destinee was wearing a pink and orange striped dress and her favorite pink cowboy boots. I decided to create a Valentine’s Day layout using the JustNick Candy Hearts cut file. I combined the candy hearts with a ray cut file I created. I love the end result...

  Smile_CVS

Something new with the Free Spirit and Hello Sunshine collections are these awesome puffy stickers and buttons. I used one of the puffy stickers for my title "Smile". You can also see one of the sweet shaped buttons in my cluster. Don't worry though, your old favorites are still available too, like the stickers, ephemera die cuts, the flair, enamel shapes, and the wood veneer. Check out that adorable pineapple.

FreeSpiritEmbelliesDetail1

The ray cut file was created by drawing lines from a point behind my photo to the outer edges of the candy hearts I scattered across the background. I backed the negative space with this pretty patterned pink paper.

CandyHearts_JustNick

The candy hearts were cut from pink and orange cardstock and mounted on foam tape for some dimension.

XOXO_Detail

Check out all of the fabulous Free Spirit papers and embellishments in this collection on the Cocoa Vanilla Studios website.

Thanks for stopping by.
 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!