Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tis The Season - Top Dog Dies

Hello blogging friends,

I am featuring a few more dies from the new Top Dog Dies Winter Holidays release. Be sure to check out all the fabulous new dies in the Top Dog Dies store. This was an awesome release with so many incredible dies! On my card today I am using the Top Dog Dies Snowflake Background and the Top Dog Dies Cardinal die set.
 I thought it would be beautiful to combine these tow die sets together. Here is my card...


 I actually used a variety of papers on this card, some Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig combined with the beautiful Teresa Collins Santa's List. I chose to use a single cardinal sitting on a holly berry branch.


You can also see I used a banner die from the Top Dog Dies Pocket Page Banner die set.


To add elegance to my card I added a little bling to the center of each snowflake.



Supplies:
Pattern Papers: Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig, Teresa Collins Santa's List
Bling: Want 2 Scrap

Thanks for stopping by!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!