Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sweet Dreams - Creative Scrappers and The Cut Shoppe reveal

Hello blogging friends. I can't believe how fast August is slipping away! Pretty soon my youngest two kiddos will be back in college. My son is already busy with drumline, training for another marching band season at NDSU (North Dakota State University). GO BISON!!!  The Minnesota State Fair is in full swing now and I am hoping hubby and I will be able to make it this year. And.... my oldest daughter finally started a real job!!! She will be managing a group home of teenage girls! Get this, on her second day on the job, she got two other job offers!! Months of searching for work and when she finally lands something then everyone else wants her too, lol. I seriously love her corporate work place though. They have real functional swings in the office area, and a foam pit on the first floor so you can literally throw yourself off the second floor landing into the pit. I hear they have a Velcro wall too. What fabulous ways to relieve stress.

But onto scrappy business now, you might want to consider joining us at Creative Scrappers for the latest sketch reveal. Check out this fabulous sketch by the talented Kristine Davidson...




The other really fabulous thing about this reveal is that Creative Scrappers teamed up with The Cut Shoppe. 




The Cut Shoppe has some truly fabulous SVG files you can use with you Silhouette or other electronic die cut machine. I used the Counting Stars and Sweet Dreams files for my layout. I really loved how the stars coordinated and immediately thought they would be perfect with the My Baby collection from Imaginisce (just the cutest, most adorable baby collection out there!). So..... Here is my take on the sketch.....


I shrunk the grid in the sketch so I could use those fabulous stars for my background. Take a closer peek...





What a great team up, right!!  I hope you join us.  

We still have our Sponsor PinkFresh Studio with sketches 274-275 due by August 31st so don't forget those ;-) For Sketch 276 Ashley from The Cut Shoppe will be offering a $20 prize to her shoppe to one lucky winner who participates with sketch 276 and submits it by August 31st.  

Have a great week
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done here Marcia!! Such a sweet and pretty layout :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!