Sunday, July 13, 2014

Zombie Fun - Creative Scrappers Reveal

Hello blogging friends! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I can't believe it's July already. I've been busy with my gardening, making jam, and enjoying time with my kids when they are around on a rare weekend. I came across these fun photos of my kids on my phone from a few years ago and thought they would look great with the Fancy Pants Be Different collection. When I saw this Creative Scrappers sketch with 3 photos I thought now is my chance to scrap these! Here is the fabulous sketch by the very talented Jenny Evans ....


I love all the layers! Here is my take ...


I had a zombie app on my android phone. It would take a normal photo and alter it to change the person into a zombie! It was hilarious. My kids had a blast with it. I love the patterns and colors in the Be Different collection. I couldn't resist using one of the monster die-cuts from the ephemera pack. I cut the title on my Silhouette using the offset feature. Here are some close-ups ...



We Welcome Paper Camellia as our CS Sponsor for July 


------------------------------------------------------------

To Win a prize from Paper Camellia  all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 272-273

Deadline to submit your layout is July 31st at Midnight EST. 
Visit  Paper Camellia;  Facebook / Kits / Blog 


I hope you will join us at Creative Scrappers for our latest reveal. I would love to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!