Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Princess Party Gift Holders - Imaginisce inspiration

Hello blogging friends. I hope you are enjoying your summer. We have had the strangest weather here in Minnesota. We broke records in June for the most rainfall and experienced flooding in places. Now in the middle of July when the temps should be in the 90's, we have temps in the 50's and 60's. There is a positive side... my garden is flourishing and I don't have to water :)  These blueberries are starting to ripen now. I am so excited!

 
Ok, now onto the Imaginisce paper inspiration... My niece has a birthday coming up so I wanted to create a birthday card for her with the Little Princess collection. Ok, she will be 17! But I still remember her loving to dress up in a Cinderellla costume when she was about 3 years old so the Little Princess collection reminds me of her. I went browsing in the Silhouette store for inspiration and found this cute folder. It's perfect for slipping in some cash or a pair of movie tickets. The folder would be great for party invites too. You could slip a card with the invite details inside. While browsing the Silhouette store I discovered something else too, there are LOTS of print and cut files for the Imaginisce Enchanted collection. They are perfect with the Little Princess collection! I printed and cut out the carriage, then downsized the frog and crown before printing so that I could use them with my i-Top. I love my i-Top and my Silhouette for creating my own flair to coordinate with my projects. 


Here are those gift holders....


I had to decorate the back too with these Princess die cuts....


I was having so much fun, I made another folder...



Isn't this collection adorable! Don't forget to use the i-Magicut ribbon cutter for no frayed edges on your ribbon.
 

Supplies:
Imaginisce : Pattern Papers, Cardstock Die Cuts  (Little Princess), Foam Tape, i-Magicut Ribbon Cutter, i-Top, small, large, and extra large brad daddies 
Silhouette Store: Carriage, Fairytale Creatures (Imaginisce Enchanted collection)
American Crafts: Cardstock, Adhesive
Silhouette file by Jamie Cripps

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!