Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jingle All theWay

Hello blogging friends. I have another just for fun layout I did with the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas collection and some Chic Tags I snatched up at my local Archivers going out of business sale. I had to use up my gift card I got for Christmas. I am so sad to see Archivers closing all of their stores. I do not have a local scrapbook store near me anymore. So, that either means road trips or more on-line shopping. I definitely need to find an on-line resource for these Chic Tags. I am just in love with them. At least I still have Micheals and JoAnnes for the necessities like adhesive. Right after I brought these tags home, I saw the latest Chic Tags sketch and I thought, “Wow, that is perfect for my new tags!”.  Here is the sketch …


And here is my take on it (improvising because I only had 6 circle tags) …


In my quest to learn new things this year and embrace technology (my 2014 resolution), there are a few new things on this layout. The first is the .png image on my photo. This was one of Kerri Bradford’s 12 Days of Christmas freebies. It’s now available in her store if you want it. The title “Jingle All the Way” is also available in her store. You really need to check out her stuff. She is amazing and has some fabulous tutorials. Learning to cut an SVG with my Silhouette is also something new for me. I just upgraded to the Designer Edition with all the fabulous Holiday sales going on. I am so happy with how this layout turned out. Let me show you some close-ups …


Do you see that those tags have dimension! I Love it!!



There is still a few days left to play along with the sketch if you want. Take care

~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just fabulous, love that large title, and the way you used those tags from 2012. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Chic Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! What a fun idea to switch up the sketch and use it with the circles on the side of your photo! And I love the scattered sequins you added in!! Thanks for playing along with us @ Chic Tags!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!