Monday, November 25, 2013

Thank You - Quick Quotes

Happy Monday blogging friends! With Thanksgiving almost upon us I've been reflecting on the many things and people that I am thankful for, so I have a Quick Quotes Fall Thank You card to share today that I created using the Treasure Chest collection.


Designer Note: Use some Powderpuff Chalk ink on the edges and veins of the leaves to give them a more authentique appearance and then use your fingertips to smoosh the tips of the leaves. Powderpuff chalk in was used to stamp my sentiment as well.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Powderpuff Chalk ink in Java, and Biscotti

Other Supplies
Cheery Lynn Fall Leaf Doily and Leaves and Acorn dies (available at ScrapTown Lady)
Cardstock
Stamping Up Thank You stamp
My Minds Eye Button
hemp
Xyron 2.5" Create-A-Sticker Maker

Have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving!
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Those leaves and the doily are beautiful - love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!