Thursday, November 28, 2013

Colors of Christmas - Imaginisce

Happy Thanksgiving my blogging friends! I hope you all have a fabulous day celebrating with friends and family. I have a quick share today. Imaginisce is having a release party for the Colors of Christmas collection. This is a bright, whimsical collection that I fell in love with. Here is what I created...


I created a North Pole scene for this photo of my daughter Naomi visiting with Santa Claus at an employee party of mine years ago. I used my I-Rock to add some magic sparkle.


These die cuts are fabulous for adding a little journaling.I hung this one to look like an ornament using foam adhesive to give it some dimesion. Notice the jewels... they are new for this collection too.


I also wanted to make a card I can use this Holiday season as a way of saying thanks for the hospitality. It would be great paired with a bottle of wine, don't you think. These wood buttons from Imaginisce are a great embellishment.


Be sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog to see the fabulous projects the other designers have created. You can even win a Colors of Christmas collection for yourself!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!