Saturday, March 2, 2013

Preschool Days - March Pagemaps Reveal

Hello my blogging friends! I was so excited to be able to work with Becky Fleck and design a layout with one of her Pagemaps sketches for March. Here is the sketch. Isn't it fabulous. I LOVE that banner...
I used the Imaginisce Childhood Memories collection and came up with this....

I thought the Childhood Memories collection would be perfect for these preschool photos. Want to see some closeups?
I just love that tree. It's a Silhouette cut.  The swing for my bird was created with boxboard and hemp cord.  
A school page has to have stars. I remember getting red and yellow stars on my homework. The Epiphany Craft Star epoxies were just what I needed.
The kite has toothpicks placed behind to give it a more realistic look. It looks like it's going to fly off the page.
Go check out the other March sketches here
Have a great weekend!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!