Thursday, January 24, 2013

Introducing Childhood Memories - New Imaginisce Release

I had so much fun playing with this new Imaginisce collection Childhood Memories. It is one of my favorite collections Imaginisce has ever created. It just makes me smile. I am so excited to share with you too, that Papercrafts Magazine is going to be publishing a card I made with this collection in their July/August issue. Its my first card publication! I can't show you that card yet, but I can show you the other projects I created with this whimsical collection. I just love the bright colors and fun designs in this collections. It's perfect for those pictures I have of my kids playing outside.
 

My daughter Naomi's favorite thing to do on the playground was swing. It was always the first thing she would run to. I have written journaling in various places that repeats " push me higher" and I remember wishing she could pump her own legs to swing. Kids grow up so fast though, and I sometimes wish I had my little girl back. I especially love the Polaroid cameras in this collection, so I decided to frame one of my photos to make it look like a Polaroid. I love the alpha stickers in this collection too.

Just look at the joy on her face!

Supplies: 
Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard: Imaginisce (Childhood Memories); Tools: Imaginisce (I-Rock, Glam Rocks); Foam Adhesive: Imaginisce; Cardstock: Die Cuts With A View; Border Punch: EK Success; Punch: Sizzix Butterfly Paddle Punch; Twine: Divine Twine; Marker: Sakura Micron pen in black; Die Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo; Font: Lobster; Tools: Sewing Machine

Then I took my Polaroid idea and made a card too...
Supplies: 
Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard: Imaginisce (Childhood Memories); Foam Adhesive: Imaginisce; Cardstock: Die Cuts With A View; Twine: Divine Twine; Die Cutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Expression (Kite, Everyday Paperdolls); Font: Lobster; Ink: Quick Quotes Powderpuff ink in Maraschino Cherry;  toothpicks

Doesn't this collection make you smile too. Hope you have a great day!
~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout. I love all the bright fun colors and details!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!