Monday, October 15, 2012

Bloom and Grow - Artful Delight

Happy Monday!! It's a very, very happy Monday for me. I got some happy mail over the weekend that I will share with you all later and some news that I can share with you now. A previous Artful Delight layout I created with the May kit is about to be published in the Winter Issue of Scrapstreet Magazine!! (and if you look at the current issue Fall 2012, I have 2 layouts published! See Team Spirit and Inspiration Way).

I had an awesome weekend. I got to spend time with both of my college girls and my Mom and Dad as well and I even got some scrapbooking done. This is my latest layout that I made with the October Artful Delight scrapbook kit using My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing collection....
 I just love the colors in this collection. I used the die cut as a journal spot, covering up the "Perfect Day" that was there. My daughter planted this sunflower in Kindergarten and brought the seedling home on the last day of school. We planted it in the garden and it grew, and grew, and grew!!!! So the first day of school with Colette heading off to First grade, I just had to take a picture of her standing by her flower.
Do you see that bee on the journal spot? He is from a Prima stamp set from a previous month's Artful Delight kit! I thought he would fit in perfectly with this collection too. I made a few more bees for the banner.
I just love these clothes pins too.

There are still some of these kits left. Want to see what else they include?

SCRAPBOOK KIT
 
(don't mind the plastic in the upper left corner)
this kit will include
Echo Park - For the Record 2 collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Lazy Daisy
 Handwritten
Scattered Doilies
Borders
Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Tea Tins
Butter
Rose Petal Jam
My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Perfect - Best Paper
Simply Lovely - Doiley Paper
One of a  Kind - Notable Paper
One of a Kind - Specialty Paper
Simply Lovely - Damask Paper
Perfect - Flawless Paper
Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill -  12x12 sheets (1 each)
Piglet
White
Raven
Guacamole
Yukon Gold
Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit
6 - black clothes pins - Canvas Corp
5 - Cosmo Cricket - Elements Natural buttons
1 sheet - My Mind's Eye - The  Sweetest Thing collection -  Label stickers
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey Perfect Title diecut
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey One of a Kind Title diecut
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Wood and Chip buttons
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Enamel Dots
1 mini stamp set - Prima Zypher
1 - Prima - Junkyard Findings - Small Typo Bulbs
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Hearts and Arrows
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Birds
2 - Petaloo Flowers - Vanilla and Pink Penny Lane Mulberry Paper Ruffled Roses
1 sheet - Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Alphabet Stickers
You can view the card kit or order a kit(s) here.  
(Pssst.... previous months kits are discounted. You can get some amazing savings!!) 
 
Don't forget about the sketch contest going on at Artful Delight. You still have just over a week to enter. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!