Saturday, October 20, 2012

50 and Fabulous - Quick Quotes Card Inspiration

Hello Quick Quotes fans! Marcia here today to share a card I made for my older sister's 50th birthday.
I altered the chipboard alphas using my Quick Quotes Powderpuff inks and now they match my paper perfectly. Take another look at your chipboard alphas and give this technique a try.

Quick Quotes supplies:
Copper Kettle 500
Copper Kettle 300
Powderpuff Ink in Midnight Confessions, Bloody Mary, and Maraschino Cherry

Other supplies:
Rose Ribbon from American Crafts
Chipboard Alphas from Pink Paislee
Alpha stickers from Cosmos Cricket

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous indeed. Love the red chipboard and the rose ribbon. They are great accents! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!