Monday, September 17, 2012

Celebrate - Artful Delight

Happy Monday everyone!! It was a very busy weekend for me at Scrapfest. I helped out with the Make and Takes in the Imaginisce booth and took a class with Tim Holtz from Ranger Inc!!!! Tim is such a dynamic personality and its obvious that he truly loves teaching others what he loves. If you ever get a chance to take a class from him, DO IT!! Then I dashed off to help my sister celebrate her 50th birthday.

But now I can't wait to share this awesome layout I created with the Kaisercraft Save the Date papers and diecuts that were included in the September Artful Delight kit. I really like how this one turned out. This is my son Trenton at his last birthday. The cake was made by his girlfriend Abby and was gluten free. She decorated it with Kit Kats and pretzel M&Ms.
The diecuts in the kit were really fun to use and make creating a layout fast and easy; no fussy cutting on this one. I created my own confetti with a hole punch and sprinkled some on my page.
And how fun are these balloons!
I used the stamp in the kit to stamp this Happy Birthday on one of the diecuts.

Want to see what else is in the kit? I knew you would...

 
Kaisercraft - Save the Date collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Milestone
Burst
Streamers
Pinwheel
Cheers
Bang
October Afternoon - Cakewalk collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Confetti
Sugar Stix
Hula Hoop
Webster's Pages - Girl land collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Retail Therapy
Carefree
Fancy Pants  - Be You collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Marbles
Stips
Echo Park  - Everyday Eclectic collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Herringbone
Large Hexagon
Echo Park - Birthday Boy collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Echo Park - Birthday Girl collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Journaling
Of course Bazzill cardstock, acrylic stamps, and tons of embellishments too!!
There is still time for you to play along with our sketch challenge. Don't forget there is a card challenge too. I can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!