Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Preschool Days at Tooterville

I recently found this photo of my son while cleaning out the junk closet (ok so there are some treasures in there too). So when Quick Quotes posted a back to school challenge, I had to scrap this photo. Now mind you he is 17 now! I had to ask his sisters what fun memories they had of their brother for the journaling and we laughed at some of the things we came up with. Anyway, here is the layout.

Yes, my son really wanted to be Xena Warrior Princess for Halloween and the blue zucchini fries were really just blue Jimmy Neutron french fries, but his older sister insisted it was zucchini. Needless to say he promptly emptied his stomach of the blue fries he had already eaten and to this day will not even try zucchini. I hope you like the layout. It was a blast to do.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the big red school house!

    ~Thanks for playing with us at Quick Quotes!
    Julie QQ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the challenge! this is an awesome layout...thanks for sharing this with us at QQ.

    Adora (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, OMGosh I'm so glad you shared this with us over at the Quick Quotes challenge. It sure made my day and gave me a chuckle! Isn't it so fun to reminise when our kids were small and then we can tease them about it later, lol! Thanks again for sharing!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa (QQ DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout! What a laugh you must have had doing the journaling now! Zucchini fries...that cracks me up. Reminds me of the blue and green ketchup they tried to sell to go with those crazy colored fries...lol! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes

    Melin
    QQ DT
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!