Monday, March 13, 2023

Walking Through The Daisies

 Hello friends!

I was so excited to see that the March Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook was full of the Pinkfresh Studios Spring Vibes collection. It was just what I needed right now when winter here in Minnesota doesn't seem to want to end. Here is the first layout I created with my kit.


You can watch my process video here as well as see close-ups of the layout...

This layout was lots of fun to create with it's mixed media background and layers upon layers of pattern papers. I am linking it up to the March Pinkfresh Studios monthly challenge which is to use layers and the color palette in the below photo.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Check out all of the kits at My Creative Scrapbook this month. They are amazing!
~Marcia


1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!