Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Paper Variety Fan Fold Challenge

The Paper Variety latest challenge is to create a fan fold project. I decided to make a gift bag for my daughter's upcoming birthday with the Little Yellow Bicycle Winter Twig I received for Christmas. Truth is, I was dying to use it! The snowflake paper kit has strips of paper already scored for you (so you don't need a scoreboard) and gorgeous snowflakes to coordinate. I am also using some the Winter Twig Shapes Clear Cuts. Here is my gift bag ...

If you have a scoreboard, fan fold embellishments are a great way to use up some of those scraps of paper we all have. I created the snowman on this gift bag from scraps of leftover cardstock. Love how this turned out. Now, I am off to find the perfect gift to place inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!