Thursday, July 19, 2018

Live A Colorful Life - Jillibean Soup

Hello blogging friends!

I had been cleaning up old files on my computer when I came across this photo of my daughter. She photoshopped this black and white photo so that only her tattooed birds were in color. Very cool! I thought it would be fun to scrap that photo with the Shades of Color collection from Jillibean Soup.


To emphasize my title, I altered a JustNick Studios digital cut file to create this chevron pattern which I then backed with the colorful Flashy Tint pattern paper. 


The chevron cut file helps to frame the colorful Letter Diecuts I used for a portion of my title and makes an awesome backdrop for some embellishment clusters.



This collection is awesome! Do you have some photos that are screaming for lots of color? Check out the Shades of Color collection.


Jillibean Soup Supplies:


Other Supplies: 
Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp Color Shine, foam adhesive, Silhouette Cameo, JustNick Studios digital cut file

Thanks for stopping by. 
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!